You still have time to apply to Wharton’s MBA Program for Executives this year. The Round 2 application deadline is February 6, 2019. If you think you will need more time to complete the application, please contact us to discuss the possibility of a deadline extension.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you complete your application:
- Visit our website for tips on how to prepare a successful application and more insight into the type of candidates we’re looking for in terms of academic profile, professional development and goals, and personal qualities.
- Get the answers to some of the most commonly asked EMBA admissions questions in this encore of our recent Facebook Live chat with West Coast Admissions Director Barbara Craft.
- If you haven’t taken the GMAT already, you have until the application deadline to submit your results. Contact us if you’d like feedback on your results before submitting your application.
- Call us as soon as possible to schedule your on-campus interview. We still have a few spots left — contact us to get on the calendar.
- Submit two online recommendation letters from colleagues who are familiar with your work, such as your direct manager, a former employer, or a client.
- When answering the essay questions on the application, be yourself and make sure your personality and character shines through. Start by brainstorming. Don’t worry about word counts in your first draft; get your thoughts down and then go back and revise.
- Have your sponsor letter and official transcripts sent directly to the campus to which you are applying.
- Take a look at our 2017-2018 academic calendar to see the schedule for the next three terms.