The deadline for Round 1 is just around the corner on Wednesday, December 5, 2018. If you’re applying for Round 1, here’s a list of what you need for a complete application:
- The online application in its entirety, including your essays and recommendations;
- Your GMAT, GRE or Executive Assessment (EA) scores. Applicants with less than 10 years of full-time work experience must submit GMAT or GRE scores;
- Official copies of all your academic transcripts should be on the way to our office or you should be in the process of arranging to have them sent to us (we are willing to work with unofficial transcripts until the official transcripts arrive);
- A sponsorship letter from your employer;
- An in-person interview. If you have not done so already, schedule your interview and class visit.
If you have any questions, please contact our office in San Francisco or Philadelphia. We’re here to help you through the process in any way we can. Our offices will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday beginning at 12:00 noon on Wednesday, November 21, 2018, and we will resume normal hours on Monday, November 26, 2018.
Admission decisions for Round 1 will be available on Wednesday, January 23, 2019. The Round 2 application deadline is February 6, 2019.
We’re looking forward to reading your application. Good luck!