The Round 2 (and final) application deadline for Wharton’s MBA Program for Executives is just around the corner on Wednesday, February 10, 2021.
Here is a checklist to keep in mind as you work to complete your application:
- Complete your Online Application in its entirety, including your three essay questions, two online recommendations, and sponsorship prompt.
- Schedule an Interview. This is required for all applicants, and interviews must be completed by the application deadline of February 10. If you are applying to the Philadelphia class, email our East Coast office at email@example.com to schedule your interview. If you are applying to our San Francisco class, email our West Coast office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your GMAT, GRE, or Executive Assessment (EA) scores. Applicants with less than eight years of full-time work experience must submit GMAT or GRE scores.
- Submit your online Sponsorship Letter. This letter is from a person at your organization with the authority to sign off on the time commitment required for the program and indicates any financial support granted.
- Send official transcripts.
- Pay application fee. U.S. Military service members and employees of some not-for-profit organizations may be eligible to waive this fee.
Admission decisions for Round 2 will be released Wednesday, March 24, 2021.
If you have questions at any point in the application process, please contact the office to which you are applying. We are happy to help and look forward to hearing from you!