If you are interested in applying to Wharton’s MBA Program for Executives, it’s not too late. Our application deadline for the class entering in May of 2020 is Wednesday, February 5, 2020.
Here is a checklist to keep in mind as you work to complete your application:
- Your online application in its entirety, including your essays and recommendations;
- Your GMAT, GRE, or Executive Assessment (EA) scores. Applicants with less than 10 years of full-time work experience must submit GMAT or GRE scores.
- Official copies of all your academic transcripts should be on the way to our office or you should be in the process of arranging to have them sent to us. We are willing to work with unofficial transcripts until the official transcripts arrive;
- A sponsorship letter from your employer;
- An in-person interview. If you have not done so already, schedule your interview and class visit.
Admission decisions for Round 2 will be released Wednesday, March 25, 2020.
If you have any questions at any point in the application process, please contact the office to which you are applying. We are happy to help and look forward to hearing from you!