If you’re thinking about getting an MBA, the key is finding a program that is the right fit for you. When you’re researching programs, you’ll see that:
- Wharton is consistently ranked as a top EMBA program by U.S. News & World Report.
- Wharton EMBA students earn the full Wharton MBA. This is the same rigorous MBA as the full-time program, delivered in a format for experienced working professionals.
- First-year students can choose from our historic campus in Philadelphia or our modern facility in the heart of San Francisco. Second-year students have the flexibility to take electives or spend an entire term on either coast.
- Wharton EMBA students come from diverse backgrounds and parts of the world.
- Students stay at the same hotel on class weekends, spending time together and forming close bonds.
To learn more about our program, check out our class profiles or attend an Information Reception. If you have questions, please contact us. We are here to help at any time in the application process.
See how Wharton EMBA student Jun Fan researched EMBA programs and decided that Wharton was the right fit for him. Read Jun’s story.