The winter holidays are a great time to work on your application to the Wharton MBA Program for Executives. Our offices will close for Winter Break on December 24, 2021 in Philadelphia and San Francisco, so please contact us before that time if you have any immediate admissions questions. We will be back in the office on Wednesday, January 5, 2022.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you start or continue the application process:
- If you haven’t already done so, create an online account.
- Schedule your admissions interview to get on our January calendar. If you are applying to the Philadelphia class, email our East Coast office at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your interview. If you are applying to our San Francisco class, email our West Coast office at email@example.com.
- If you have technical questions about the online application, contact CollegeNet.
- If you still need to take the GMAT, GRE or Executive Assessment (EA), you have until our application deadline to submit your results. Applicants with less than 8 years of full-time work experience must submit GMAT or GRE scores.
- Have your academic transcripts sent directly to the campus to which you are applying. We recommend using tracking, but do not require a signature for delivery, as staff will not be on either campus over winter break.
The application deadline for Round 2 is Wednesday, February 9, 2022. Admission decisions for Round 2 will be released on Wednesday, March 23, 2022. We’re looking forward to reading your application.
Wishing everyone the happiest of holidays!