If you’re interested in learning more about what makes Wharton’s MBA Program for Executives consistently ranked the #1 EMBA program, don’t miss the opportunity to join our Admissions Webinar. We will feature a discussion with Directors of Admission Diane Sharp (Philadelphia) and Barbara Craft (San Francisco) about what makes the program unique. They will cover topics including:
- It’s the Real Deal – Wharton EMBA students earn the full Wharton MBA in a format designed for experienced working professionals.
- Two Campuses – First-year students can choose from our campus in Philadelphia or our campus in San Francisco. Second-year students have the flexibility to take electives or spend an entire term on either campus.
- Diversity – Wharton EMBA students come from broad range of industries and parts of the world.
- Immersive Learning Environment – Students stay at the same hotel on class weekends, spending time together and forming close bonds.
- Executive Coaching – We provide a holistic approach to support students’ long-term career goals, whether they are seeking to move up in their current organization, transition to a new organization, or start their own venture.