The application cycle for the Wharton Executive MBA class entering in May 2008 will soon be underway! Our online application is being updated and should be available on our website by mid-August.
Feedback sessions for those who were not offered a place in our new class are currently being conducted. If you are interested in this option, please call the Wharton MBA Program for Executives office, Phila: 215-898-5887, SF: 415-777-1000 by the end of August 2007 to schedule your appointment.
If you are considering reapplying, the reapplication process will be outlined in our new online app and is summed up here:
- — Your first course of action will be to send an e-mail to the San Francisco firstname.lastname@example.org or Philadelphia email@example.com office stating that you plan to reapply and request that our office hold your file from last year with all of your prior credentials.
- — You will need to start a new online application account and provide updated information.
- — You’ll need to submit one additional recommendation, a new Letter of Endorsement and any new GMAT and/or course results. Also, one new essay is required and should answer the question, "What have you done since you last applied?" This gives you carte blanche to update us on your professional developments and goals and to highlight the steps you’ve taken to address the feedback you received.
- — If you plan to interview again, we encourage you to request a meeting with someone different from last year in order to provide you with a different perspective.
- — All applications will be due by February 1, 2008 and new GMAT scores will be accepted until March 5, 2008.
The Wharton EMBA Admissions staff is happy to work with you through this process. Please plan to attend an information reception or visit campus for the opportunity to hear what our students have to say and observe classes in session.