Wharton’s MBA Program for Executives has two application Rounds per year. Whether you apply in Round 1 or Round 2, the application requirements are the same. Here is a checklist to make sure you send everything needed for a complete application.
- Start Online Application – This registers you as an applicant within our system, however you do not need to complete your online application form before proceeding with other parts of your application.
- Submit two online recommendations.
- Answer essay questions.
- Submit your GMAT, GRE, or Executive Assessment (EA) scores.
- Submit online Sponsorship Letter – This letter is from a person at your organization with the authority to sign off on the time commitment required for the program and indicates any financial support granted.
- Submit unofficial transcripts.
- Pay application fee – U.S. Military service members and employees of some not-for-profit organizations may be eligible to waive this fee.
If you have any questions at any point in the application process, please contact the office to which you are applying. We are happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.