Wharton’s MBA Program for Executives has two application Rounds per year. The deadline to apply for Round 1 is December 2, 2020, and the deadline for Round 2 is February 10, 2021. Whether you apply in Round 1 or Round 2, the application requirements are the same. Here is a checklist to make sure you send everything needed for a complete application.
- Start Online Application – This registers you as an applicant within our system, however you do not need to complete your online application form before proceeding with other parts of your application.
- Schedule an Interview – This is required for all applicants, and you may interview at any stage of the application. Interviews must be completed by the application deadline for the Round to which you are applying. If you have started your application, we encourage you to reach out to us to get on the interview schedule. If you are applying to the Philadelphia class, email our East Coast office at email@example.com to schedule your interview. If you are applying to our San Francisco class, email our West Coast office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit two online recommendations.
- Answer three essay questions.
- Submit your GMAT, GRE, or Executive Assessment (EA) scores. Applicants with less than eight years of full-time work experience must submit GMAT or GRE scores.
- Submit online Sponsorship Letter – This letter is from a person at your organization with the authority to sign off on the time commitment required for the program and indicates any financial support granted.
- Send official transcripts.
- Pay application fee – U.S. Military service members and employees of some not-for-profit organizations may be eligible to waive this fee.
If you have any questions at any point in the application process, please contact the office to which you are applying. We are happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.