EMBA Schedule & Full Academic Calendar
The Wharton Executive MBA is an intensive two-year, residential program that meets on campus every other weekend, year round. Our living-and-learning environment — with classrooms, study rooms, dining, hotel rooms, and group meeting spaces — allows you to focus on your studies and gives you the time you need to build important relationships with fellow students. In addition to class weekends every other Friday and Saturday, you will experience several extended sessions and a 1-week Global Experience. You will spend approximately 15-25 hours of study outside of class each week.
- 2 years beginning May 24, 2020*
- *Due to COVID-19, the start date for the Class of 2022 has been moved to August 2020.
- 3 terms per year
- Both classes (San Francisco and Philadelphia) will start in Philadelphia for a week-long session
- Classes on Friday and Saturday, every other week, with some three-day weekends
- Program starts with an initial weeklong meeting to immerse you in classes and orient you to the program and your classmates
- Global Business Week, a one-week global experience abroad in September of your second year
Download the Full Calendar
Calendars below provide a snapshot of the 2-year schedule:
Calendars below provide a snapshot of the first year schedule: