We’re thrilled to announce that Round 1 invitations to interview for the Wharton MBA Program for Executives have been released via email. If you’ve been selected to interview, congratulations! Your 30-minute interview will be conducted virtually via Zoom with one member of the Admissions Committee. The interview is an important part of the application process, and an opportunity to share things that may not be reflected in the application. Here is what you can expect during your interview:
- One-on-one time with a member of the Admissions Committee to present yourself in “3D.”
- A two-way conversation about how your career has evolved, with examples of leadership within or outside of your work.
- An opportunity to tell us why getting a Wharton MBA is important to you.
Insider Tips: Admissions Committee Members Share Some Dos and Don’ts for Interviews
- Don’t: Come in with a prepared PowerPoint presentation or speech. Members of the Admissions Committee are looking to have a conversation with you.
- Do: Come prepared to highlight an accomplishment or two. An admissions interview isn’t a time to be modest.
- Don’t: Stress! Receiving an invitation to interview is an accomplishment in itself, so try to enjoy the process and give yourself kudos for making it to this step in the admissions process.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 215-838-6183 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish you the best as you step into the interview phase of the application process and eagerly look forward to meeting you soon.
The Wharton MBA Program for Executives Admission Team