The winter holidays are a great time to work on your application to the Wharton MBA Program for Executives. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you start or continue the application process:
- If you haven’t already done so, create an online account.
- Schedule your required admissions interview. Please contact us to get on our January calendar.
- If you have technical questions about the online application, contact CollegeNet.
- If you still need to take the GMAT, GRE or Executive Assessment (EA), you have until our application deadline to submit your results. Applicants with less than 10 years of full-time work experience must submit GMAT or GRE scores.
- Have your sponsor letter and academic transcripts sent directly to the campus to which you are applying.
The application deadline for Round 2 is Wednesday, February 5, 2020. Admission decisions for Round 2 will be released on Wednesday, March 25, 2020.
Please note that the University of Pennsylvania will close for Winter Break on Tuesday, December 24, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. ET in Philadelphia and 2:00 p.m. PT in San Francisco.
Please contact us before that time if you have any immediate admissions questions. We will be back in the office on Thursday, January 2, 2020.
Wishing everyone the happiest of holidays!