The winter holidays are a great time to work on your application to the Wharton MBA Program for Executives. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you start or continue the application process:
- If you haven’t already done so, create an online account.
- If you have technical questions about the online application, contact CollegeNet.
- If you still need to take the GMAT, GRE or Executive Assessment (EA), you have until our application deadline to submit your results.
- Ensure your employer will submit the letter of sponsorship.
- Upload your unofficial transcripts to your application.
Wishing everyone the happiest of holidays!