Considering Wharton? Schedule a Class Visit
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak and University of Pennsylvania restrictions, all in-person interviews and class visits have been canceled and are now being conducted virtually. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope you remain safe and healthy.
For more information on how the University of Pennsylvania is responding to the COVID-19 outbreak, visit the Penn Coronavirus website.
If you’re thinking about applying to Wharton, we encourage you to visit the Philadelphia or San Francisco Campus while classes are in session.
Schedule your visit and interview early in your application process. You do NOT need to have submitted a completed application in order to interview. A resume is all that is required for you to provide at the time of your interview, and you should also create an online application so that you understand the requirements and can bring questions about the application process. A visit usually entails a day-long stay on campus and includes the following:
- Observing faculty in action by sitting in on a class
- Asking questions of current students and joining them for lunch
- Interviewing with a member of the Admissions Committee
If you have any questions about your candidacy or the application process, we encourage you to schedule a chat with a member of our admissions team. You can request a phone chat here.
It’s easy to get to Wharton. Our Philadelphia campus is accessible via car, train, or air, only blocks from Amtrak’s 30th Street Station. Our San Francisco campus is within reach of three airports and ground transportation.
Schedule a Visit
Classes during the fall 2020 term are being held virtually at the University of Pennsylvania. We aren’t able to offer the in-person experience we’d like, but we can offer a virtual class visit. We will have details on how to arrange one posted soon, so please check back.
- Class Visits and Interviews will begin in August for September-February appointments. These appointments are best suited for students who are actively applying.
- Phone Chats are available year round. We encourage you to schedule a phone chat prior to your interview. The 15-minute phone chat is a great opportunity for you to ask the Admissions Team questions about the application, interview process, test prep strategy, and the program itself. To schedule a phone chat, click here.
Take a Virtual Tour
For those unable to visit campus, we invite you to view the Wharton Virtual Tour to get a sense of what life is like on our Philadelphia and San Francisco campuses.